no fountain, and certainly no home, is ”one-size-fits-all,” and we are excited for the potential to extend our invitation forexcellence to you.
Pool Services construction is an experienced Commercial / Residential Contractor fully licensed to conduct any sized projects in Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia.
FULL SERVICE CONSTRUCTION
Our construction crews are highly skilled craftsmen, and are second to none in experience. Our design and construction management team will ensure the highest level of quality in our work, and the timely construction of the aquatic portion of your project. Our construction crews are well-versed in all types of aquatic construction, and will work alongside other trades and disciplines that may be on your project.
RENOVATION AND RESTORATION
Our design and construction professionals will be there during every step of your rehabilitation or restoration project. Our design team will help you bring your vision into a beautiful and functional design, and our construction division will make it a reality. We will take your entire project from concept through 100% turnkey construction, including the rehabilitation or new construction of the pool deck/sidewalks, landscaping and all required trade-work.
From weekly maintenance to installing a new safety cover, Pool Services offers many different pool service packages. We can take care of anything you want – from opening and closing your pool to upgrading your pool to a salt generator
Clients enjoy the ability to make their own choices, backed by the support of decades of professional insight on their side. They are never pressured and are encouraged to participate in the design-build process as much or as little as they desire. We understand the importance of staying on the leading edge of technology and material development in order to give clients the widest range of choices.
We look forward to hearing from you. To contact our office, please call +1 800 603 6035 or please fill out the requested information.
Some Commercial Projects and Clients include:
- River Terrace Special Education Campus: (DC Department of Education) New indoor pool designed especially for special needs children.
- South West Towers, Washington DC, 2 New Stainless steel pools on placed on existing 10 story rooftops
- Cardoza Senior High School (DC Department of Education) Reconstruction of the indoor historic pool in the building that had been sealed up for 50 years.
- 301 West Broad St, Falls Church VA., New pool in structural box, 2 nd floor
- Town of La Plata, New interactive splash pad – Fresh Water
- Palisades Recreation Center New interactive splash pad – Raindrop Design
- Villages of Leesburg Community New interactive splash pad – Kusser Design
- National Zoo Seal/ Sea Lion Exhibit – Splash Pad, Construct a new interactive children’s water feature.
- City of Washington DC, Department of General Services
- Federal Government, National park Service, Whitehouse
- Fairfax County VA
- Clark Construction
- Hitt Construction
- KT Enterprises
- Coakley Williams Construction